☪ — Seven hells! I’ve reached 400 followers and to me that is absolutely crazy! I know I’m a bit of a hermit but the friends I’ve made, the talented people I’ve followed and the character interactions have been nothing short of amazing. I adore Sandor, writing him has been so much fun and I’m glad you’ve all been along for the ride. I extend the invitation, please feel free to pop into my ask box whether its to bug Sandor or make a new friend, I promise I’ll welcome it with open arms. Now enough rambling, onto the rules and prizes!
• The contest will run until Friday, February 14 at 10am MST. (I wanna be your valentine)
• You must be following me. (If you unfollow after Sandor will send you to the silent sisters!)
• Only open to role playing blogs, my apologies.
• Reblogs only, and you can as many times as you like.
• It would be cool if this got at least 30 notes.FIRST PRIZE -- one winner.
• One special edition HBO Game of Thrones fleece blanket. Unopened, brand new in its original packaging. My own blanket modeled by my lovely cat. Stark, Targaryen, Lannister, Baratheon, Greyjoy and Arryn house sigils. Fits one person (130cmx170cm), super comfy! Willing to ship almost anywhere in the world, the details will be discussed with the winner.
• Lord of the Rings inspired leaf brooch/necklace. While I’m apart of the ASoIaF community, the Lord of the Rings fandom has been so overly accepting of Sandor that I thought it was best to include something for you guys! :)
• A graphic made for your character, - examples here
• 20 icons of your faceclaim, colored how you prefer - examples here
• A promoSECOND PRIZE -- two winners.
• A graphic made for your character - examples here
• 15 icons of your faceclaim, colored how you prefer - examples here
• A gifset of your character
• A promoTHIRD PRIZE -- three winners.
• 10 icons of your faceclaim, colored how you prefer - examples here
• A promo
☪ — and that’s it folks! Winners will be picked by a random number generator and contacted shortly after being drawn. First place winner will need to provide a shipping address, if you are uncomfortable with this that is totally fine! If that is the case the shipped items will go to the next in line. Thank you so much for getting me to this wonderful milestone, I hope I get to know many more of you. Good luck!